Saturday, January 2, 2010

so little me time

and what's the point of me time, one might ask (me, for instance)... especially from the perspective or belief that the primary point of this physical life is sharing... but then, share what?... share everything... and then, share with whom?... with anyone who truly cares... and what do i have to offer in this sharing of everything with anyone who truly cares?...

me!...

wow, this could be profound if i was stoned... amused?...

hey, that was an exclamation point after all... so is the point of me time to develop more of me to share so i can share more (cuz it's really not fair if i bring next to nothing and everybody else brings a lot, right?)... so there it is, the point of me time is to develop more me to share (as part of everything) with anyone who truly cares...

isn't it great to get life all figured out?

now, if only there was more me time :}

No comments:

Post a Comment